- Boy, for a ghost, you sure have a solid jaw.
- -- Black Hood
The Headless Horseman was a gas station attendant from Cripple Creek, who was mining for gold in the area. By disguising himself as a headless bandit, he tried to scare off others from the town.
Kip Burland was given the deed to the old mining town. When he informed Barbara about his real estate holding, they headed out west. When they got to the ghost town, they were involved with a shoot out with some bandits. The Headless Horseman tried to scare them off, but was killed in the shoot out.
Kip Burland continued to own the land, and some gold was discovered, which has helped him finance his Black Hood "lifestyle."
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Headless Horseman (Earth-MLJ)
- Character Gallery: Headless Horseman (Earth-MLJ)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Headless Horseman (Earth-MLJ)
- Quotations by Headless Horseman (Earth-MLJ)
Links and References