- He is better off, Thelma! Better than the living death that tortured him for so many years!
- -- The Hangman
Appearing in "The Gallows and the Ghoul"
- Jed Jennings (Dies)
- Mary (Dies)
Synopsis for "The Gallows and the Ghoul"
An old college friend of Bob Dickering, kills his half-sister and throws his nephew out the window. The Hangman saves the kid, and realizes that the person responsible has as a brain disease — and has slowly gone insane.
- This is the last issue of Hangman Comics. The title would belong to the Black Hood starting next issue.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Hangman Comics Vol 1 8 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Hangman Comics series
Links and ReferencesEdit