- Boy, that Laughing Cavalier yarn's got me jittery! Something's going to pop any minute! I can feel it in my bones!
- -- The Hangman
Appearing in "The Laughing Cavalier"
- Tom Harris
- The Laughing Cavalier (Flashback only)
- Linda Short
- Harley Short
- Jim Evans (Dies)
- Harris the butler (Dies)
- Robert Short's castle
Synopsis for "The Laughing Cavalier"
Bob Dickering helps a woman having car trouble. She tells him that her father has just died and she is about to bury him. He drives her to her home, where the service will be held, and is invited to stay until the storm passes. As guests arrive, the distressed woman's brother becomes loud and drunk and threatens death inside the castle home. Shortly after his ranting; the butler is found dead. It is later revealed that perhaps a ghost who haunts the castle, the Laughing Cavalier, might be responsible for the killings that are happening, but the Hangman believes otherwise.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Hangman Comics Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Hangman Comics series
Links and ReferencesEdit